How Our Consignment Works
only accepting luxury label consignments until June 16
Due to the slow-down caused by COVID-19, we're currently only accepting items from luxury brands (Armani, BURBERRY, CHANEL, D&G, Dior, FENDI, GUCCI, HERMES, Louis Vuitton, PRADA, VALENTINO, VERSACE, YSL and the like). We offer a higher split on high-priced items! We'll begin accepting general consignments again on June 16th.
what we accept
- Brands: Luxury and high-end designers. See Preferred Brands.
- Items: women's clothing, bags, shoes, belts, scarves, hats, gloves and eye wear.
how it works
- Complete the Consignor Agreement in the store, or print and bring it with you, or scan and email to email@example.com.
- Three ways to deliver items you want to consign:
- By appointment in the store between 12-5pm.
- Free pick-up on Mondays in Metro Denver.
- Mail: Call to describe items (we may ask for pics) then mail them. Your ship cost will be credited to your account.
- Read your Welcome Email, then login to your account regularly to see your items and sales.
- You earn 40% of the final sale price of your items.
- Our consignment period is four months, plus a 5-day grace period to pick up unsold items. After 125 days, items become FABULUX property and are typically donated.
- Pay-outs: If you have at least $25 in your account, you can request a check anytime. We charge a $1.00 processing fee per check. We will mail it, or you can pick it up at the store.
- Store credit: Use earnings as credit toward in-store purchases and get an extra 10% off every purchase!
why it's a FABULUX deal
- Our 120-day consignment period is longer than the typical 30-90 days, giving your items more time to sell, and more time at full price.
- We pick up for free in Metro Denver on Mondays.
- No limit to the number of items you can bring at one time.
- No seasonality restrictions; we take all seasons all year.
- No rules like 'past two years only'; true style spans all eras.
what we don't accept
- Items that are too dirty, smelly, worn, wrinkled, stained or damaged.
- Discount store and most mall brands, such as H&M, Forever 21, Uniqlo, Target, Kohl's, Gap, Ann Taylor, Express, etc.
- Swimwear, lingerie, sleepwear, underwear, bras and socks.
- Men's and children's wear.
- Items that don't meet the store's needs at the time.
we love your style but we can't take everything
When a consignment store rejects your stuff, it's a teensy blow to the ego. Remember, there are many reasons we don't accept items, so keep your stylish chin up!