How Our Consignment Works
what we accept
- Brands: Couture, high-end designers, high-end mall and department store brands. See Accepted Brands.
- Items: women's clothing, bags, shoes, belts, scarves, hats, gloves and eye wear.
how it works
- Complete the Consignor Agreement in the store, or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three ways to deliver items you want to consign:
- By appointment in the store between 12-5pm.
- Free pick-up on Mondays in Metro Denver.
- Mail: Call to describe items, then mail them. Your ship cost will be credited to your account. You may pay to have unselected items shipped back, or they'll be donated to charity.
- After you receive the New Consignor Account Login email, login and view your account regularly to see your sales.
- You earn 50% of the final sale price of your items.
- Consignment period is four months, plus a 5-day grace period to pick up unsold items. After 125 days, items become FABULUX property and are typically donated.
- Pay-outs: If you have at least $25 in your account, you can request a check anytime. We charge a $1.00 check fee per check. We will mail it, or you can pick it up in the store.
- Store credit: Use your earnings as credit toward in-store purchases and get an extra 10% off every purchase!
why it's a FABULUX deal
- Our 50% split is higher than many other local stores.
- Our 120-day consignment period is longer than the typical 30-90 days, giving your items more time to sell.
- We pick up for free in Metro Denver on Mondays.
- No limit to the number of items you can offer at one time.
- No seasonality restrictions; we take all seasons all year.
- No rules like 'past two years only'; true style spans all eras.
what we don't accept
- Items that are too dirty, smelly, worn, wrinkled, stained or damaged.
- Discount store brands (Forever 21, H&M, Target, Kohl's, etc.)
- Swimwear, lingerie, sleepwear, underwear, bras and socks.
- Men's and children's wear.
- Items that don't meet the store's needs at the time.
we love your style but we can't take everything
When a consignment store rejects your stuff, it's a teensy blow to the ego. Remember, there are many reasons we don't accept items, so keep your stylish chin up!